You are here: Home
The AsianWeek Foundation is a leader in bringing together the Asian Pacific American community. Our mission is to promote and develop Asian Pacific American identity, community and diversity. We work with businesses, community groups, and visionary individuals who want to develop or deepen their relationship with today’s Asian Pacific America. AsianWeek Foundation was created to implement a full spectrum approach towards community organizing and community assemblage. We apply this approach in a wide selection of areas and issues.
The AsianWeek Foundation understands that certain variables need to be met for any specific issue to align with the interests of Asian Pacific America. We work with clients and partners on strategies, tactics, and implementation in their relationship with the Asian Pacific American community.
- In working with the community, we take a multi-generational, multi-ethnic approach, and consider such factors as life stage demographics and length of American residency.
- In messaging, we place the highest priority on working within the nuanced cultural protocols of the community. We also take into account the relationship between the community and general society; we employ a dual track message delivery system with a specifically determined mix of both Asian media and general market media. We do extensive outreach to both old and new media, reflecting the diversity of media used in our community.
- AsianWeek Foundation works on a variety of project sizes from national campaigns to neighborhood events. Some projects bring together the entire Asian Pacific American community others work within certain segments, and still others serve to bring our community together with mainstream institutions.
We provide solutions for:
- Strategic Planning
- Needs Assessments
- Information & Referral Search
- Community Relations
- Marketing Campaigns
Areas we work in:
- Public Policy
- Business Development
- Arts & Culture
- Public and Community Relations
Our clients and partners are:
- Community Groups
- Industry Associations
- Affinity Groups